Friday, July 21, 2006

Right, I've got stupid exams again!!
What is it about medical school that bugs you? Is it the dirty loos, the stinky gutka-spitting, foul-mouthed, rat-infested-brained patient-parties, the never-ending demonstration classes, the dimwitted freaks that compare notes on dimmerwitted, freakier, uglier girls, the really dunderheaded PGTs who can't string one-and-a-quarter words together and get through their entrances by means we all know??.....
Nah.
It's exams.
No competition on that.
Exams every day.
Items.
Parts.
Practical items.
Semesters.
MBs.
PGEs.
Why, Lord God, why?? You created Himesh Reshamiya, and I didn't flinch. You created Simi Garewal, and I didn't sigh. You created Subhas Chakraborty, I did not shed a tear. You created Arjun Singh, and I barely stifled my anguished screams.
But why exams, dear God?
Why????

1 Counterpleonasms:

At 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes. Why, God, why???
Let us beat our chests in paroxysms of grief...!
And why on earth are such freaks (male and female) carted off to med school???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

/div>