Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I guess this is what you do when you're, erm, tagged?

Do I have to do this??

Aw, c'mmon!!

Damn, this is hard work. I have such a silly little life.

Here goes. I hope I have embarrassed myself already.

1. Having a lie-in. It's something I do a few times a week. It is a nice feeling having your mum holler the time in your face.

2. I'm a mad gamer. I have about a couple of hundred of them cd's and stuff in the stuffed "almari" of mine my mom goes mad at the sight of.

3. Reading everything but Forensic Medicine and the like. I mean, I do need rest, although I rarely work.

4.Disturbing my cat's sang-froid. He is a shapeless glob of fat that lies around all day and only shows signs of life when he smells food, or when he feels my fingers twisting his ears. Then he goes really bonkers and chases me around the house. (Yes, that's right, I have a lousy life. I get chased by an abysmally fat cat.)

5.Laughing. Sometimes I don't do it at all, and sometimes I overreact. But it invariably gives me bronchospasm.

6.Telling people off. I think I do this rather well. Skill anybody needs to survive in salesman-infested territory.

7. Eating. I'm no connoisseur, but I like nourishing myself. And I know good grub when I see it.

8. Making high-flown plans about anything under the sky. Studies. Exercise. Diets. Whatnot.

9. Giving up on the above about thirty seconds after I'm started.

10. Listening to anything as long as I can call it music. I like experimentals. And I like composing stuff myself. No ambitions,though.

I guess that's the correct format. I actually like ten things about my life? Hey, that's a real boost for my self-esteem, you know!

3 Counterpleonasms:

At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

telling people off. HAhahahahahaha.
chased by your cat? double hahahahahaha.

:)

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger the [R]etard said...

i REALLY like this. it is hilarious.

i love the bit about your cat. i can empathise a bit.

my dog is also kinda nutty :)

i think this is my favourite TAG thing :)

 
At 5:14 AM, Blogger Viator Magnus said...

aw really? thanks!

btw, most dogs are. i like crazy animals. make the stress go away and all that crap.

who started this tag business anyway?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

/div>